I am blogging at 4:00 in the morning (Utah time) from Hawaii!! Tim & I are in Maui for a few days and then we head to Lanai. We arrived tonight at 7:00 PM, got our luggage, got our car and headed to Costco. I know kinda strange but if you have ever been to Hawaii then you will know that the food is expensive. We are staying in a condo on Napili Bay ... and will be BBQ at the beach these next couple of days. We are getting ready to go to bed so that we can go to the beach in the morning and sleep on the sand :-), rough life, I know!
But one thing is rough.... This will be the longest I have ever been away from Payton :-( She is staying with my parents while we are away. She has been sick and last night had a very high fever. So I put her in bed with Tim & I last night and she woke up at 9:00 AM (yes, I said 9:00 AM) with no fever. She is the BEST SLEEPER ever!! But I have spoken to Grandma and she is doing much better. YEA!! We will see how the week goes :-)
Aloha!
June is National CMV Awareness Month
7 years ago












1 comments:
Woohoo! Fun times! So are you soakin' up some sun for me too? I'm a ghost :) So how's Payton doing so far? Have fun...oh Tom showed me the picture you took of that guys BUTT. What a crazy :)
Post a Comment