Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, June 13, 2008

The shirt says it all!



On Mother's Day my whole family was at my parents and we decided to tell everyone the big news!! Yes, I'm Pregnant! It was so cute because everyone would stare at Payton and then look at her a little funny and then look at me the same way. They would say "is that true?" I wanted to tell everyone in a fun way so Tim went on the Internet and found this cute shirt!

I guess you could say this is the real reason that I have not been blogging. It has been a little bit different from my last pregnancy. I was never sick with Payton! But with this one I have been very nauseated. I have not thrown up, just been icky!! We found out before I went to Orlando, literally the night before I left. We are due December 7, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that I go a week early and it is a November baby!! We find out what we are having in 4 weeks!! I don't really have a preference just a happy, healthy baby!!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

I am glad I get to be the first to say congratulations. That is so exciting. What a darling way to tell everyone, without really saying anything, how fun. Payton looks so cute in those pictures.

The Jensen's said...

I am so excited for you(if I didn't already tell you that!) I really need to bring you your bin of clothes. Next week I promise.

Keddington Chronicles said...

Lori, It's Angela (Gilbert) Keddington! CONGRATS!!!!! I've thought of you often through the years, and I was happy to track you down in the blogging world. That's such a cute way to tell your family. I'd love to catch up with you. Check out my blog! Good to hear how you're doing!!!!
-Angela-

Kyle M said...

SOO cute!! That's how I told everyone that I was having Sage. I had Halle wear a shirt that said "I finally get to be a big sister too!" (or something pretty close to that.) I've enjoyed coming up with something creative to tell everyone with each pregnancy.

Taralee said...

That post above is from me, Tara. My sister and her husband were over earlier and Kyle logged on, on my computer. wooops :)

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Lori,
Congrats on the new baby on its way that is so exciting. BTW Payton is adorable and I loved the shirt idea very creative.
Take Care,
Amanda

Patty and Dale said...

Payton is sooooo dang cute. I can't wait for another baby!! You need to let us know if you're having a boy or girl when you have your first ultra-sound. And I agree....it doesn't matter if the baby is a boy or girl....just healthy & happy !!
I love the Tim aka "Daddy" story. Payton is so smart!
XOXO
Patty

Nicole said...

How exciting for you guys!!! Payton is too adorable to just have one :) I have to say you are VERY lucky not to have had morning sickness with her, that is rare!! But it sounds like the luck wore out, sorry to hear you've been sick. I hope it eases up a bit for you, congratulations and good luck!!! Nicole