Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 8, 2008

Sick little girl

Last week we had a very unhappy little girl! Payton was getting 2 teeth in at the same time. I felt so bad for her, they were so sharp when they poked through. She then started to tug at her ears. It is nice right now because she can tell us what is wrong. We would ask her if her ears hurt and she would say yes. So I took her into the doctor and she had a double ear infection. She is doing so much better now, thank heavens!!

Although I felt bad that she was sick, I do have to say that there was a part of me that loved it because she was so cuddly!!

I am glad she is feeling better! She is a toughie!!

1 comments:

Heather Dodd said...

Oh, I feel so bad. There is nothing worse than ear infections and a double one at that. I'm glad to hear she is feeling better.