We decided yesterday to take a trip to the ZOO today! Well when we woke up the weather did not cooperate. So we did a little shopping, went to lunch at Cheesecake Factory and by then the sky had cleared and we headed to the ZOO for the afternoon. It was GREAT!! The weather was cool and there was hardly anyone there. A perfect day for Payton's first visit to the Zoo. We had a good day!! Payton said "BYE" to all of the animals as we would leave them, "Bye Gorilla" and "Bye Giraffe". Tim took her on the carousel and she LOVED it!! I was really surprised by this as I was not sure how she would do. Here are a few photos from our day at the zoo!
June is National CMV Awareness Month
7 years ago















2 comments:
Cute pictures. What a fun day. Madee was just asking me the ohter day when we were going to go to the zoo. I guess we need to go soon. I didn't even know they had a carousel.
It is so funny, we took Raylee a couple of weeks ago and we have all the exact same pictures just with a different little girl. Isn't the zoo so much fun.
Post a Comment