Today we had Payton's party. It was a lot of fun. I love getting together with family! But I have to say I didn't plan my timing well. The party was scheduled for 3:00. The problem is Payton takes a nap from 1 until 3. So we layed her down a bit early but she still only woke up at 2:30 PM. We then got her ready in her Cinderella costume and she was the princess of the party!! We had lots of family and great friends here to celebrate with us. It was a lot of fun! We had Little Caesars pizza, thanks Joe for going and grabbing this. Then we opened presents, although Payton wanted to ride her bike. She was mad a Tim when he took her off. But once she got into opening she was just fine. She got a lot of fun presents, Thank you everyone for the nice gifts.
Tim and I bought her a wagon...but I have to tell you the funny story. Tim and I were at Target and I asked him "which wagon do you like?" He told me that buying the wagon was a waste of money and that she wouldn't like it. I told him that we loved our wagon when we were little. He still didn't care and so I bought the one that I liked. But Tim was a good sport and came home and put it together...he put 2 together but the piece broke on the first one as he was putting it together. So he took it back and got a new one. When Payton woke up from her nap she went directly for the wagon but pulled open the card that we gave her and walked around with the card, saying "look Cinderella book". kids are so funny! They love the simplest things!
Here are some fun photos from our day! Thanks everyone for coming to the party and for the presents!
And then here is what happened after everyone left...yes my daughter would rather eat jello than cake and ice cream...















2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! It was fun looking at all the pictures. Being so far away I love pictures so I can feel like I know what's going on still :)
Hi Lori! Your little Payton is so cute! I can't believe you are having another baby, How exciting. My 3 are all 2 years apart, it's perfect to me. Then they are great playmates. It's funny to me that we are all mom's experiencing motherhood...thinking back to the Michael Bolton Days...
Post a Comment