Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 1, 2008

Beckam Ervin Truman is here!

We welcomed Beckam on Sunday, November 30th at 4:34 PM. He weighed 8 pounds and is 20 inches long. He is a strong little guy that is an AWESOME sleeper so far!! Last night he slept almost 5 hours straight! He is a happy healthy baby and we are so happy he is here!

Tim and I guessed how long I would be in labor and then we were guessing when I would have him. I said 7 to 8 hours for labor and we would have him at 4:37 PM. I was pretty close!

I will post photos of Beckam soon!

4 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

Congratulations Lori!!!
So fun!! I'm excited for you. Babies are so much fun! :)
-Angela-

Kim said...

congrats on the new little one!!! little boys are tons of fun! I can't wait to see some pics!

Holly said...

Congratulations!! I look forward to seeing pictures. Hope you and baby are doing well.

Bryce and Lizzy said...

We can't wait to see the little guy!