Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A few photos of our little cutie!

what a cutie!

LOVE HIM!!


Going home!!


Big Sister


Our Family


Proud Daddy


My two cuties!!



6 comments:

Mandy said...

Congratulations Lori!!! What a little cutie. I am so happy for you and your family. He is so adorable. Beckam is a way cute name too. Glad to hear everything went good for you.

Keddington Chronicles said...

Very VERY Cute!!! You do have 2 cute kids (very cute kids). Congrats again! Enjoy your time with your precious new baby. It's weird, the longer time goes by, I realize how fast it has actually gone by!
-Angela-

Ross family said...

OH MY WORD.....He is gorgeous! I love his cute blonde hair. I need to see him. I am so eaxcited for your cute family!

Pratt Fam said...

Oh, He is soooo cute! Congrats!!!

MY KIDS, MY LIFE, OUR STORY! said...

Congrats he is adorable and I love his sweet little name. What a cute little family you have!
Amanda

Holly said...

He really is a little cutie! Congrats again!