
It seems strange to think that Tim and I have been together for half of his life. He is a WONDERFUL husband and a fabulous Daddy! I am so thankful for all that he does for me and the kids. I have learned so much from him and continue to every day! I am grateful to have him by my side. Thanks babe for all that you do for me and for the kids! we love you!!
Well we headed to Vegas for Timmy's birthday! He ended up with Monday off so he decided to also take Friday off and we left Thursday night....late! As we were getting ready to leave the news said that they shut down I-15 at the Beaver exit. Well he was bound and determined to go...I on the other hand was very apprehensive. We compromised and decided that if it was too bad that we would stop and get a hotel room somewhere. Well we didn't have to...yes it was a bit icky sometimes, especially before Scipio, yikes! It was like driving on an ice rink. But we made it to St. George that night. Luckily my parents have a home there so we stayed there for the night. We woke up early and headed to Vegas. We had a good time just hanging out at Tim's parents house. It was a lot of fun to see Tom and Tara's girls and Chase. This was our first time meeting him. We also celebrated Tim's birthday with a little PF Chang's and Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Then Tim's mom made him a roast dinner on his birthday....We had a lot of fun :-) On the way home we left Vegas at about 1:00 PM stopped in St. George for about an hour and then headed home and Beckam slept the entire time!! Then when we got home we fed him a bottle and he went back to bed until the next morning...WOW!!












0 comments:
Post a Comment