
Last Saturday Payton and I took my new best friend out for a stroll! We had a great time. Payton absolutley loved it! I can't wait for it to get warmer so Payton and I can go out more with my new best friend! :-)
Tim, Lori, Payton, Beckam, and Hayden
Free Blogger Templates Designed by Blogaholic Designs Artwork by Martine Lemmens
Template Hosted by GoDaddy
1 comments:
I know how much I LOVE my jogging stroller. I honestly couldn't get by with out it. And I just simply don't like the other kinds of strollers (in front of each other). My favorite thing about my jogger is that it pushes like a feather. I usually have my younest 3 on the stroller (Halle sits on our plastic front part) and it still pushes as easily as a regular stroller.
I use mine every day when I go pick up Brinley from school. What would I do with out it?? I would be a mess running after Sage, carrying Chase while huffing and puffing and looking like I can't handle my kids :) LOL!
Post a Comment