We had Beckam's 4 month appointment and he is a HAPPY, Healthy baby :-) He wakes up in the morning with a BIG grin and is soooooo happy! Until he is hungry and then he can get a little grumpy....but he's a Truman ;-) He definitely is not starving...he weighs 15.6 pounds and is 25.5 inches long. He is in the 60% for his head, 74% for weight and 85% for height. He loves to play with his toys right now. He is very active. He is rolling from belly to back and he is almost rolling from back to belly. He is a chatty right now and loves to talk, especially to his daddy....here is a video of him and Tim.SO CUTE!












4 comments:
That is so cute! I love that top picture and that video was so cute. He's a sweety!
Oh My GOSH! I can not believe how old he is already. Holy Cow time flies. We really need to hang out one day because Raylee LOVES babies and I would love to see him again. He is adorable!
Lori,
Hello! Charlie said he ran into you at the Usana cafe. I can't believe how old and beautiful Payton is now. Congrats on your second little one!!
so i finally find you and realize you haven't posted in over a year! that's it lady, you need the world to see your cute kiddos all grown up!
Post a Comment