Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My baby is two!!


I cannot believe that it has truly been two years since I had Payton. She has her mommy and daddy wrapped around her little finger! She has been such an easy little girl to raise. When you ask her to do something she typically does it. My favorite lately has been when she has been eating. We will tell her "if you eat two more bites then you can get out" So she does it and we get her out. She is smart that way. My other favorite thing lately is in the morning I will say "let's go Payton" and she will reply, "I'm coming"

It is amazing to think that just 2 years ago I was in the hospital and let me tell you it is a treat to be in the hospital on Halloween. You get to see all of these nurses and doctors who you trust dressed up in Halloween costumes. I still remember they came in to take my blood at 5:30 AM. I woke up to a nurse dressed like little red riding hood but she had blood all over her and her basket was full of needles with the wolf's tail hanging out of it. FREAKY!! Then Payton's pediatrician dressed up like a clown and one was dressed up like a soccer player. A bit difficult to take them seriously :-) We could have chose to have Payton on Halloween but I opted out, Tim was all for it.

We love our little Payton sooo very much. She has been such a wonderful blessing to our lives! Tonight we had trunk or treat and everyone would tell her Happy Birthday and she would reply with a "Thank you" After, Tim and I brought her home and gave her a cupcake and sang to her. Well and she sang too! She was all smiles! Then we stayed up in Mommy and Daddy's bed and watched "Nemo" Her party is Saturday...so more photos to come :-)

LOVE YOU PAYTON!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!







2 comments:

Heather Dodd said...

Happy Happy Birthday Payton!! It is amazing it has been 2 years already. They grow up so fast. That cupcake looked yummy. We will see you on Saturday.

Taralee said...

It's so funny to hear such the same things happening with Sage and Payton. Since they're only 3 days apart, I always wondered how similar and differently they would grow, develop, learn... Just cause it's so fascinating to me :)

And Claudette was mentioning that Payton wears a size 7 shoe. So does Sage, how funny. I thought that was a little big for her age, but apparently not :)