Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 2, 2008

whiney butt wanted new photos :-)

So...last week I posted some photos of Tim's cars that he SOLD! Yes, they are gone and no longer making a mess in my garage :-) But there are still a lot of parts that have yet to be sold, HINT HINT. Anyways...I was told that the photos I posted were not good enough. So here are the new photos that Tim would like posted of his two babies....

This is at Peach Days in Brigham City. They have one of the largest car shows in the West. Tim won for best sport compact..(I think that was the category) The blue car is really pretty!! and the guy standing next to it ain't to bad either :-)


and here is the UGLY white car that Tim probably drove 10 times, maybe, that might be stretching it :-)...no worries, I'm not bitter

0 comments: