Today is my Grandpa Erv's 85th Birthday, he is better known around our house as "Papa Erv" My grandpa is the best papa EVER!! I have spent a lot of time with my grandpa and grandma growing up. They only lived about 4 blocks away when I was little. I would ride my bike over and play cards with them and eat peanut butter twix's and jello pudding pops...those were the best! My grandpa also taught me to bowl. He would take me bowling all of the time when I was younger. He is the most amazing man!! Payton and I called him today to wish him a Happy Birthday. Payton loves Papa Erv and Grandma Peggy. She sat and talked to them on the phone for a little bit tonight. Happy Birthday Papa Erv, we love you!
.jpg)
1 comments:
Lori.....This is so sweet! I've got to show this to Grandpa Erv. He will LOVE IT!
XOXO
Patty
Post a Comment