I only have about 10 weeks left and this is the best part of being pregnant because of ALL the movement!! I love feeling him move all of the time. Except for he is running out of space and so every once in a while he decides to do his gymnastics and then it hurts. I am looking forward to a few more weeks of this and then I think I am ready to toss in the towel :-)
BTW...I met this girl this weekend that eats the baby's placenta....WHAT in the world?? I am not sure if any of you do this, but I guess it is just NOT FOR ME!!
You hear the CRAZIEST things when you are pregnant!!
June is National CMV Awareness Month
7 years ago












2 comments:
She really ate the placenta? ewwww! No thank you.
Lori Hi! I saw your blog from Mandys blog...And you are Pregnant! WOW. How fun. How is life? Your daughter is beautiful!
Talk Soon!
Amy
Post a Comment